Welcome to the Coarsegold Historic Museum site. We are located south of Coarsegold and below the Chukchansi Gold Resort and Casino on Highway 41. We offer a look back into the past from prehistoric to historic times through our exhibits. We are normally open spring through fall from 10am-2pm Friday, Saturday and Monday while open 12pm-4pm Sundays.
Hours of Operation
- April through October 2021
- Tuesday through Thursday – Closed
- Monday – Open 10am – 2pm
- Friday – Open 10am – 2pm
- Saturday – Open 10am – 2pm
- Sunday – Open 12pm – 4pm
- Phone: (559) 642-4448
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 31899 Highway 41
- Coarsegold Historical Society
- P.O. Box 117, Coarsegold CA 93614
- Music in the Meadow – with the Executive Rockers – June 5th, still only $10 admission.
- Museum is also open any time by appointment.